Today on the Bravehearts Rising Podcast I’m talking to the brilliant Eli Trier. Based in the beautiful city of Copenhagen she is a community builder for Quiet Revolutionaries and is passionate about helping introverts with big dreams to get connected and build thriving, engaged communities so that they make their corner of the world a better place.
In this episode Eli talks about community projects as powerful vehicles for change. She also shares with us her experience of being diagnosed with autism in her late thirties and how this gave her permission to be herself unapologetically.
This is such a rich conversation and definitely one for you, if you want to make a difference in the world but find yourself worrying about what other people will think.
Topics Covered Include:
- What are community projects and why they’re so important [8:35]
- Leadership qualities for modern times [13.40]
- Reframing the fear of rejection [15:08]
- Eli’s autism diagnosis in her late thirties, what led her to get it and how this changed her world [19:40]
- The benefits of living separately from husband [30:00]
- Copenhagen and a sense of belonging [35:00]
- 3 practical ways to get started with your own community project [44:50]
- Love and Badassery Community Project – Helen Tremethick
- Making a Living Without a Job by Barbara Winter*
*Please note: this is an Amazon link for simplicity. I would always encourage buying books from independent booksellers.
About Eli Trier
Eli Trier lives in the wonderful city of Copenhagen, Denmark and is a community builder for Quiet Revolutionaries. She helps introverts with big dreams to get connected and build thriving, engaged communities around their businesses, so that they can make a massive impact, find their dream clients, and make their corner of the world a better place. A long-time business owner, Eli knows first-hand the power of human connection to build a business, and her unique approach got her featured in The FT Guide to Business Networking. She specialises in creating powerful, strategic online community projects and loves every minute of her work (even the boring bits). When she’s not working you can find her curled up with a book, painting, or hanging out with her husband Lars.
About Your Host – Lisa Pascoe
I’m Lisa and I’m an Intuitive Life Coach. I am on a mission to help sensitive souls like you to tap into your inner guidance, and be gentle with yourself as you navigate the world and your purpose. I do this through 1:1 coaching, soul-nourishing circles and events.