In this episode of Bravehearts Rising Podcast I talk to Helen Rebello, author of The Magical Unfolding. We go deep in this one exploring the relationship between our emotions and our bodies. She also shares with us what finally led her to writing her book and how we can create more calm in our lives. So, if you’re intrigued to learn more about Chinese Medicine and how to calm your anxiety then this episode’s for you.
Topics discussed include:
- Helen’s wake up call [03:43]
- Working with the shadows [07:04]
- Your inner 7 year old [08:24]
- Carrying around other people’s energies [12:28]
- Chinese Medicine and the emotions associated with different organs [12:44]
- Calming anxiety [24:32]
- Navigating times of change as an empath [33:50]
- Holding space for the messy + Harry Potter [44:10]
- ULPing and Self Sabotage [49:23]
- The Magical Unfolding by Helen Rebello
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Free Range Humans – Marianne Cantwell
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
As an intuitive mentor, mindfulness educator, and former tutor at The College of Cranio-Sacral Therapy in London, Helen Rebello has spent over a decade empowering caring people to slow down and access more meaning and magic in their life.
She is currently on a mission to empower 100,000 women worldwide to fulfil their potential; which is why she developed the MAGICAL process; blending her eastern and western wellness training with movement, mindfulness, meditation, and mindset tools.
She is the author of The Magical Unfolding: 8 Magical Processes for Peace, Potential & Purpose, host of The Turning Point Project podcastand founder of The Magical Life Membership Circle.
She describes herself as an endlessly curious soul, a grounded spiritual yogi, and a realist who believes in magic. She lives in the magical Malvern Hills in the UK and spends her days creating, conversating and connecting.
Website | Instagram | The Turning Point Podcast
About the Host – Lisa Pascoe
Lisa is an Intuitive Master NLP Practitioner, and Recovering Perfectionist. She is on a mission to help empaths and highly sensitives to tap into their inner wisdom, and thrive in a noisy, modern world.
Lisa currently lives in Southsea with her partner Bekky and their wire-haired sausage dog Henry. She has a penchant for cake, oracle cards and walks in the woods.
Website | Instagram | Facebook | Nourishing Notes