In this episode of Bravehearts Rising I talk to the warm and wonderful Queen of Being Seen -Jenny Kovacs, Queen of Being Seein. She is a visibility specialist who is passionate about helping others shine their light and have a greater impact.
Together we explore showing up in the world as your whole quirky self not just for others but for yourself too, especially when things feel tough. We also talk about your ability to make a difference and what to do if you want to speak up about something but feel scared. This leads us to a conversation about Black Lives Matter.
If you’re looking for some inspiration and a confidence boost, this episode is for you.
Topics discussed include:
- Feeling deeply as a child [2:50]
- The ripple effect: everyone has their own version of power. [21:15]
- The ‘M’ Word – Jenny’s take on manifestation [30:06]
- How can you be positive when things are difficult or painful? [35:41]
- Magic happens when you embrace your oddness [55:00]
- How to to speak up about something controversial when you feel scared and Jenny’s experience of speaking about the Black LIves Matter movement [56:54]
Resources and inspirational people mentioned:
- Enid Blyton – The Wishing Chair; The Faraway Tree
- Wayne Dyer – I Can See Clearly Now
- Nicky Campbell – BBC Radio 5 Live
- Marianne Williamson
- Edwene Gaines – The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity
About Jenny Kovacs
Jenny Kovacs is the creator of the Visibility VIBES System™ The Speaking Out Authentically™ Programme and Presentations That Sell™
Jenny has helped thousands of people to stand out and confidently get out there. Working with companies, businesses and individuals alike, Jenny speaks to, trains, and coaches ambitious people and outstanding organisations that are tired of being invisible.
Jenny Kovacs shows you key essentials to be seen, heard and noticed; positioning you with credibility as the go to person in your organisation and field, to raise your profile and professional visibility.
Fun facts: she used to sell delicious cakes and loves the Prodigy.
About the Host – Lisa Pascoe
I’m Lisa and I’m an Intuitive Life Coach. I am on a mission to help sensitive souls like you to tap into your inner wisdom, and thrive in a noisy, modern world. I do this through 1:1 coaching, soul-nourishing circles and events.
I live in Southsea with my partner Bekky and our wire-haired sausage dog Henry. I have a penchant for vegan cake, oracle cards and walks in the woods.
If you’d like to receive reminders to be kind to yourself, sign up here for my Nourishing Notes