Start 2021 feeling grounded & nourished
2020 has been a rollercoaster of a year with emotions running high. Our nervous systems have been under a lot of pressure and it’s not always been easy to know what to say or do for the best. With 2021 approaching I have created a gentle way for you to have space for reflection, to set some intentions for new ways of being and restore a sense of inner balance.
This Winter you’re invited to Nourish: an intuitive self care journaling experience dedicated to creating space for a gentler more intuitive relationship with yourself. This looks like taking time to pause, reflect and connect with your intuition as well as practising self care in a way that supports and nourishes you.
Deep feelers & sensitive souls
I have created Nourish specifically for deep feelers and sensitive souls like you who struggle to prioritise their own self care and manage their energy levels. I know that this can result in feeling worn out, unmotivated and as though you’ve lost your spark. Nourish is here to help you get grounded and reconnect with yourself so that you experience more of the things that bring you joy.
By the end of the 10 weeks you’ll feel recentered, energised and nourished. You’ll also have self care tools, and techniques that will help you to support yourself and your wellbeing for the year ahead.
Over the course of Nourish, you’ll receive:
- A bite-sized audio recording on a different self care related topic every other week. The audios are designed to inspire and provide for thought. There are 5 recordings in total.
- Carefully curated journaling prompts and activities to accompany the recordings. Journalling is a powerful way for you to process new learnings and get to know yourself at a deeper level. You’ll be encouraged to explore and reflect on each topic while also taking some practical self care steps. This is where the magic happens!
- Access to an unmoderated Mighty Networks community. A quiet online space where you can ask questions, share insights and connect with other Nourish members. Participation is completely optional but I felt it important to create a community so that those who want to have a way of connecting and sharing.
The prompts and recordings are sent out every two weeks to provide you with plenty of time to tune in and spend time reflecting. Nourish is gentle in nature and gentle in pace.
- Dedicated time just for you to get grounded, reflect and start connecting with yourself in a more intuitive, gentler way. Think of it as a series of mini retreats to get the year off to a nourishing start.
- An opportunity to exhale and focus on nourishing your spirit after a rollercoaster of a year.
- The opportunity to connect and share with other like-minded sensitive souls as well as to ask questions.
- Set clear intentions to guide you as you navigate your way through 2021.
- An intuitive self care practice to support you as you let go of old stories about yourself and embrace the new.
Nourish covers the following topics:
1. Intuition and self care: your body as a wise guide.
2. People pleasing and setting boundaries.
3. Language matters: self talk and self kindness.
4. Rituals, grounding and intention setting.
5. Joy – permission to follow the heart whispers.
Interwoven into these Nourish materials will be seasonal-based themes such as working with the moon cycles, letting go and restorative self care practices. We’ll also dive deep into what it means to nourish all the parts of yourself. I cannot wait to share Nourish with you.
Online Journaling & Intention Setting Circles*
In addition to the Nourish materials there will be three optional circles on the following dates:
- Sunday 24th January 10:30 – 12:00 – New Year + Nourish Intention Setting Circle
- Sunday 14th February 10:30 – 12:00 – Journaling circle where you can spend quiet time journaling and connecting with others in Nourish.
- Sunday 21st March 10:30 – 12:00 – Closing Circle – an opportunity to share and set some gentle Spring intentions
These circles are an opportunity Nourish participants to gather and connect with other participants, journal, ask questions, set intentions and share from the heart. They are completely optional and are complementary to the Nourish experience.
*Times are GMT
When + Duration
Nourish starts on Sunday the 10th of January and finishes on Sunday the 21st of March – Spring Equinox weekend 💜
£111 or 3 instalments of £40. Doors close on the 17th of January 2021
Within 24 hours of receiving your payment I will send you a personal welcome email to your PayPal email address.
Instalment plans and alternative payment methods are available. Please email me for more options. Lisa@lisapascoe.com
Terms and conditions
Once booked, places are non-refundable. Payment plans may not be canceled once they have been initiated. Please deeply consider if this is the right course for you, right now.