If you are craving a dose of inspiration and a grounded approach to help you move forward with a project, dream or idea, then this episode is for you!
In this episode of the Bravehearts Rising podcast I talk to the ever-inspiring Marianne Cantwell. She is the author of Be A Free Range Human, the founder of Free Range Humans and a TEDx speaker – “The Hidden Power Of Not Always Fitting In”.
We take a deep dive on what it takes to create a life on your terms without getting lost in all the noise of today’s busy, online world. We cover everything from dealing with anxiety, the benefits of being highly sensitive and how you can turn your big dreams into small, grounded steps.
Topics discussed include:
- The real reason Marianne decided to re-release the book [6:06]
- What to do if you’re feeling anxious or up and down [7:29]
- The gifts of being a highly-sensitive empath [08:25]
- The three free-range – your attraction style [20:10]
- The project approach and what do you do when you feel like you can do anything? [23:41]
- The Chameleon Dilemma [31:12]
- Life in ‘The Bonus Round’ [50:09]
Resources and inspirational people mentioned:
- Be a Free Range Human (2nd edition) by Marianne Cantwell
- Dorie Clark – Entrepreneur and host of the Interesting People dinners
- Finding Your North Star: How to Claim The Life You Were Meant to Live by Martha Beck
About Marianne Cantwell
Marianne is the author of Be A Free Range Human, the founder of Free Range Humans. She left corporate life over a decade ago, and spent years travelling the world full time with her laptop (before all the cool kids were doing it!). Today she lives between LA, NYC and London, and still travels to quiet beach spots often.
About the Host – Lisa Pascoe
I’m Lisa and I’m an Intuitive Life Coach and Recovering Perfectionist. I am on a mission to help sensitive souls like you to tap into your inner wisdom, and thrive in a noisy, modern world.
I live in Southsea with my partner Bekky and our wire-haired sausage dog Henry. I have a penchant for vegan cake, oracle cards and walks in the woods.
Stay in touch and receive reminders to be kind to yourself, by signing up here: Nourishing Notes