Get to know your host...
In today’s nourishing episode of the Bravehearts Rising podcast we are mixing things up as my wonderful editor and friend Katie Still interviews me.
Together we talk about my upcoming wedding, tradition and the origins of the name Bravehearts Rising.
Topics discussed include:
- Wise Woman Unknowing Poem [4:10]
- What Bravehearts Rising means [5:58]
- Wedding planning, convention and genderr [14:27]
- Reverence and our connection to nature [19:12]
- Huntington’s, genetic testing and Lisa’s ability to sweep things under the rug [29:53]
About Your Host – Lisa Pascoe
About your Host – Lisa Pascoe
I’m Lisa and I’m an Intuitive Life Coach. I am on a mission to help sensitive souls like you to tap into your inner wisdom, and thrive in a noisy, modern world. I do this through 1:1 coaching, soul-nourishing circles and events.
I live in Southsea with my partner Bekky and our wire-haired sausage dog Henry. I have a penchant for vegan cake, oracle cards and walks in the woods.
If you’d like to receive reminders to be kind to yourself, sign up here for my Nourishing Notes